I took part in a challenge the other day. You were only allowed to use one sheet of cardstock, two sheets of patterned paper, two pieces of die cuts, one alphabet, one ribbon and one type and colour of paint.
These were mine:
Antique pink CS, EP life is good, AC Dear Lizzy Enchanted, two die cuts and alphabet by AC as well, ribbon (I think AC again) and some acrylic paint in Razzleberry.
I really got stressed with the few of the material but soon after I got the sketch (I borrowed from Shimelle ;-)) I knew how to do it. And this is the result:
I used my paint for the word “to” and for the tag under the flower! I nearly forgot the light pink flower but then cut it into pieces and glued it behind the whole flower thingy!
The winner of that challenge gets some CHA goodies, but I have to wait until next Sunday! Fingers crossed they pick me out of the big pot!